- 3200 meters of 1 1/4" diameter coiled tubing
- 2300 meters of 1 1/2" diameter coiled tubing
- 1800 meters of 1 3/4" diameter coiled tubing
- Reel design is an offset open spoke type construction using square and rectangular steel tubing. Reel core consists of a rolled steel tube and lateral cross support beams.
- Tubing reel is mounted on heavy duty roller bearings in a steel frame that is moved transversely 24inches either side of rig center line, by hydraulic cylinders, for proper spooling of tubing.
- Reel is driven by a chain and sprocket assembly powered by a Danfoss hydraulic motor.
- Reel braking is accomplished through a self aligning air operated caliper brake and a flange mounted brake disc.
- The coiled tubing is connected to the reel shaft inside the reel core area. A high pressure ball valve is installed between the coiled tubing and the reel shaft.